Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ahh #4 Curren$y - Breakfast



Curren$y, or spitta as he's called, is one of my favorites. He used to roll with lil wayne on the cash money label but nothing ever happened there so he split and did his independent thing and has been really successful. He started dropping mixtape after mixtape and then released a digital album ( with the awesome name This aint a mixtape) and then repeated, earlier this year he released the good, not perfect but very good, Pilot Talk and he's releasing the sequel soon. He sticks to what  he knows and likes which is weed and women mixeed with some braggyness lol. Check out the above song, song itself starts at around 1 min. Beat is made by the awesome Mos Def btw.
Check out the Pilot Talk album on iTunes or his free mixtapes on google.

27 comments:

  1. I hate lil wayne... he is everything that is bad in rap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Mos Def beat but I'm not so sure about his style. It seems like he has a slight speech impediment like Biggy, that makes it hard to listen to for me (just a personal pref tho)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's alright. Not my kind of music though. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video, thanx for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he should lil wayne, wayne's a turd, this guy seems better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the home movie feel to the video.

    ReplyDelete