Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Busy busy


Sup guys, Just wanted to say School is really killing me atm and the free time i get goes towards like cooking food and shit. So I might miss a day or two in checking all yall out but I'll get on it as soon as i can!

I see that the second girl in the last was popular lol, her name is Kianna Lynae, Got some more pix of her here are some, will post more later today.






How strict are blogspot/google on the no-adult policy? I hope these are ok lol. Her pics are kinda hit or miss, do you guys want the rest?

25 comments:

  1. Very nice eye candy! Keep up the great posts =]
    Showing some supp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice girls you have here matey/daily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel, bro, school's wearing me out too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo hot, and me too man, work, college, blogging :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog :)
    following & supporting

    ReplyDelete
  7. your posts keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post the rest :)

    Sharing some daily love <3

    australiascrapas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Showing my support for a fellow blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fourth picture makes life more than worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i totally go with the 3rd pic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. not sure if google i okay wit hthat maybe you have to select that your blog is 18+

    ReplyDelete
  13. intersting post =). doing rounds and showing support, please do same!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice post! i like it ;)
    supportin you ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Subscribed and supporting! Show me some too please!

    http://rayjayjohnson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete