Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I like gf with tittaz

aww yeah look at dat.

she has a butterface but them assets lol

same girl? I dunno, she's going far though haha
Dont have any names on these 3, top one is from 50 cents twitter (hilarious), other two is from some imageboard.

Other news, a lot to do in school, this law and marketing course are really rough. I'm kliking on my followers though, but to speed it up I might not leave a comment ( really do try to though).
You all do what you feel is right :). A bit sad to see that the views has gone down a bit but I put that on myself since i missed updating a day or two.

Peace

19 comments:

  1. I dont really like either of their faces

    goodluck in school

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck :O
    do what u want couse a pirate is free!You're a Pirate!!
    cool!suppin bro :)
    check both my blogs are interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a gf with large "tittaz" once and I prefer the one with smaller "tittaz" now, feels good man :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this blog . Daily exotics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I call the middle pic, whether it's the same girl or not, she's a cutie ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sup dude. thanks for commenting on my blog.
    here to return the favor.

    also, following you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. duuuuuude...

    I don't even know what to say. I like em all.

    NICE POST BRO

    ReplyDelete