Sunday, September 12, 2010

Damnit

I've been talking to this girl for a while and she's always wanted to hook up and smoke some cheeba cheeba so i finally tell the bitch, Yo come over i got that good shit. She's really skinny, normally i prefer them with some meat on them, I dont want to feel bones when I'm doing my boom boom in her zoom zoom. So she comes over and we smoke, get baked as hell, watch Anchorman for the 301871 gazillion time (god damnit, every time a girl comes over we watch this stupid movie lol). So it's over and I'm like, to get my mack on and the bitch has fallen asleep!!!
I wake her up, tell her to move to the bed, I go to the bathroom come back undress get in bed and GIRL IS SLEEPING AGAIN.

Sure this was some strong shit but it knocked that BITCH OUT hahaha.
Week 1 of american football, who are yall rooting for? Got some money on Giants, Patriots and Jets. Jet's will probably fuck up and i'll lose my money but oh well.
I appreciate all the support guys, comments and klikz. I'm checking you all out as often as I can, so if I miss one day I'll be there dubble the next lol!



34 comments:

  1. wow wtf lulz xD
    supportin!!

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check this and follow

    http://thefuckinlist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting,nice post,supportin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoaaa

    http://aznjonoh.blogspot.com/
    Supporting you, support me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im guessin thats not the pic of the skinny girl brah, cus this ones curvy as fack

    ReplyDelete
  5. God damn, that bitch is fucking thick, sweet jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supportin

    http://muphucka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahaha great stuff.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy giant titties! those are some shit!

    showin love srry im late

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not in chubs, but those are nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. showin my love but i'ven't tits :D

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check this too to find new intreseting blogs to love daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shouldn't have given her those roofies :P
    Haha, that does suck tho, thank god thats never happened to me - tho I don't try to fuck women after we get high, I get into the more philosophical type of high I guess... now when I get drunk on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol :D de-bonization activated wtf
    support !

    ReplyDelete
  13. why didnt u bang her while she was asleep lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. That bra looks like it'll burst any second!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following/Supporting!

    foreelz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. mmm sexy indeed. follow 4 follow?

    http://zergitup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats on the successful blog... you have a good thing going here

    ReplyDelete
  18. love to mah bro

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check this too to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha Ha unlucky there mate.

    supporting
    http://sekstastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That was interesting...
    Showing daily love!

    ReplyDelete